Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ready?


Oddly,  Bob and I have easily and quickly found a new place - and it's not an apartment! It's a beautiful stone cottage, built in 1836 and recently renovated. We will no longer share walls with noisy neighbors, we will no longer open our blinds to take in the breathtaking panoramic views of a concrete wall. It will - be glorious! 

And as most things occur at once, my boss has headed off for a well deserved 3 week vacation so I am working overtime with the dogs, while trying to pack up our place. Thankfully we don't have much stuff here in Australia with us, and since I come home after walking 22 dogs with the physical energy of a narcoleptic sloth, that's a good thing.

So that's the scoop from here. Oh, and why the picture of a mortified dog? Well my boss had a Christmas in July party and I was pleased that she, a 100% dog person, can still stuff an unwilling dog into a santa costume with great amusement.

No comments: